World EV Day 2021 - electric vehicle emoji design competition
This year ABB and World EV Day are launching an EVmoji contest. We're asking people around the world under the age of 16 to create their own Electric Vehicle Emoji. The competition is very simple:
- From 26th July – 20th August submissions can be made to design the world’s first EV emoji
- The competition is for children aged 6-16 anywhere in the world
- Entries can be submitted on Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Instagram by making a post with the hashtag #EVmoji and including an image of the design
- We will collate all entries via the hashtag and these will be judged by a panel (representative from ABB / Green TV – our World EV Day partner / Formula E driver Simona de Silvestro)
- We will announce the winner on World EV Day (9 September) and then we will pitch that winning design to the Unicode Consortium (global governing body for emojis)
By submitting the competition entry you confirm that you have read the Privacy notice and you understand and agree that your personal data (made public as visible in the entry) will be processed for the purpose of assessing the emoji design and selection of a competition winner, as described in this Privacy Notice.
If you provide the competition entry on your child behalf:
Please note, that due to providing us with personal data of your child, you should inform them (in scope and way reasonably possible taking into account their age) about the fact of disclosing their data to ABB and the purpose of this program, as clarified in the Privacy notice.